Report Post is a highly customizable plugin that lets your visitors to report posts or pages with inappropriate content. All these reports are displayed as a table in your Administrator section so you can decide what to do next: edit contents, unpublish posts/pages, or just delete these reports. The plugin was designed to work in both automatic and manual modes. In automatic mode, the link to report will be added to post’s meta box. In manual mode, you can place the link, button or image anywhere you want in templates.
- Easy to use – you can simply activate the plugin and it will do the thing
- Highly customizable via Options and CSS
- AJAX based – no page reload will occur
- Can be used in Automatic and Manual modes (to use in templates)
- Works for Posts, Pages and Custom post types
- Supports AJAXly loaded posts, ‘infinite scroll’ posts, etc.
- Does not use additional databases / tables anymore. All reports are stored in postmeta.
- Modal window instead of expandable form (works with AJAXly loaded posts!)
- Bulk Unpublish, Publish, Delete Posts, Delete Reports
- All texts displayed in front end are customizable via Options
Demo & Download
Demo is at the top of current page.
If you like this plugin and want to help further development, please use the following button to donate.